*To better serve our customers, give our store teams time to conduct additional preventive sanitation and restock product on our shelves, Mike’s Discount Foods hours will vary by location. Thank you for your understanding and continued support.
- 2 large cucumbers, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 sweet onion, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon sea salt
- 1 1/2 cups mayonnaise, or more to taste
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- 1 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon ground black pepper
- Mix cucumbers, sweet onion, and sea salt together in a bowl. Cover bowl with plastic wrap and let sit for 30 minutes.
- Turn cucumber mixture into a colander set over a bowl or in a sink; let drain, stirring occasionally, until most of the liquid has drained, about 30 minutes more. Transfer drained cucumber mixture to a large bowl.
- Stir mayonnaise, vinegar, sugar, dill, garlic powder, and black pepper together in a bowl with a whisk until smooth; pour over the cucumber mixture and stir to coat vegetables with the dressing.
- Cover bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate at least 2 hours.
Recipe Provided by MHudson via All Recipes